I am a Professor of Surgery in the Department of Molecular and Clinical Cancer Medicine, University of Liverpool. My research interests are in pancreatic diseases and clinical trials.
I am Chief Investigator of the ESPAC 5F and ESPAC 4 – Ampullary Clinical Trials, as well as Chair of CRUK (Clinical Research Monitoring Panel).
I have memberships with the following associations:
• CRUK Clinical Research Committee
• NCRI Pancreatic Cancer Clinical Study Group
• Technology Appraisal Committee National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
• NHSE HPB Clinical Reference Group
• NHS Innovation Advisory Group