Self-paced viewing of seven (7) pre-recorded presentations (up to one (1) week before the live login dates). This pre-recorded session needs to be viewed before you login for the live virtual meeting dates. Any questions about the presentation can be posted via the portal in order for chairs to discuss during the live session.
- Treatment of cut surface of liver following liver resection surgery – Dr Iain Cameron – 12mins
- Pringle Manoeuvre: Limits and complications – Prof Paul Moroz – 12mins
- Role of Robotics in liver surgery – Prof Xiaoying Wang – 12mins
- Validation and comparison of the Iwate criteria and the Southampton laproscopic liver resection difficulty score – Mr Osborne Peter Vaz (best paper abstract submission) – 10mins
- How to set up for Robotic liver resection. Current benefits and pitfalls – Dr Shinn Yeung – 12mins
- Debate: Colorectal liver metastases 2cms or small – Resect: Dr Mark Brooke-Smith – 12mins
- Debate: Colorectal liver metastases 2cms or small – Ablate: A/Prof Charbel Sandroussi – 12mins