Self-paced viewing of seven (7) pre-recorded presentations (up to one (1) week before the live login dates). This pre-recorded session needs to be viewed before you login for the live virtual meeting dates. Any questions about the presentation can be posted via the portal in order for chairs to discuss during the live session.
- Spleen preserving strategies – A/Prof Nicholas O’Rourke – 12mins
- Non resectional pancreas surgery – Prof Jas Samra – 12mins
- Radical vs minimally invasive surgery – Dr David Cavallucci – 12mins
- Safely establishing a Robotic Pancreaticoduodenectomy programme in Australia Dr Mehan Siriwardhane (best paper abstract submission) – 10mins
- The DISPACT Trial: Mitigation strategies for reducing the risk of POPF following a left pancreatectomy – Prof Chris Halloran – 12mins
- Leak mitigation strategies following distal pancreatectomy – Dr Mikael Johansson – 12mins
- Management of leaks post distal pancreatectomy – A/Prof Payal Saxena – 12mins